Office of Digital Learning
The Office of Digital Learning (ODL) uniquely combines creative learning design with world class media production to create transformational digital learning experiences that improve learning at Notre Dame and extend the University’s mission to the world.
Established in 2014 by Notre Dame’s inaugural Chief Academic Digital Officer, Elliott Visconsi, the Office of Digital Learning is Notre Dame’s core provider of custom-made online and digital learning experiences. The ODL team is comprised of learning designers, creative & media professionals, and program managers. The interdisciplinary team partners with faculty to envision, design, produce, and maintain experiences that create successful learning for all students. ODL projects reveal Notre Dame’s commitment to emerging pedagogies and innovative learning experiences, and are informed by Notre Dame’s commitment to transformational liberal education.
- Learning Design
- Academic Video Production
- Motion Graphics & Illustration
- Program & Project Management
Collaborate with Us
We accompany faculty in envisioning, designing, producing, and maintaining experiences that create successful learning for all students by:
- Designing and producing effective digital and online learning experiences grounded in evidence-based strategies
- Consulting on programs and courses for online and hybrid offerings
- Exploring innovative approaches to teaching and learning