Who We Are
Notre Dame Learning brings together teaching and learning expertise from the Kaneb Center for Teaching Excellence, the Office of Digital Learning, and partner’s across campus to serve as the hub of learning excellence and innovation at Notre Dame. Working in collaboration with instructors, departments, and colleges, our goal is to enable effective and engaging learning for all students through research-based strategies, and effective use of technologies, across all modalities.
When you reach out to Notre Dame Learning you will be accessing the expertise of our staff and partners in the practice areas and units identified below. We aim to accompany you in your effort to advance learning in areas including:
- Design of engaged, equitable, and inclusive learning experiences regardless of modality.
- Development of teaching expertise and learner-centered approaches in teaching
- Customized research
- Learning media exploration and creation
- Learning technology integration
- Development of online strategies and academic innovation
- Designing, developing, and delivering online credit-bearing courses, engaged scholarship courseware, and fully online master’s degrees
ND Learning at a Glance
Creative & Media
Learning Design & Curriculum