Skip to content
Syllabus Policy Language


Any student who has a documented disability and is registered with Sara Bea Accessibility Services should speak with the professor as soon as possible regarding accommodations. Students who are not registered should contact the Sara Bea Accessibility Services as soon as possible since accommodation typically needs to be arranged well in advance.

Or see the Academic Accommodations Process for more information and alternative language.