In this 3-day, in-person experience you will learn how to build, teach, and transfer a Canvas-delivered course from scratch that is suitable/optimized for multiple modalities like face-to-face, hybrid/blended, and more.
Register below for this opportunity taking place on Jan. 5, 6, and 7 from 9 am – 1 pm each day. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Included in our time together will be presentations from campus experts on a variety of topics with ample work time built in to meet the objectives listed below.
- Onboard students and maximize the use of Canvas and its tools for teaching, learning, and research.
- Integrate and utilize platform functionalities for student engagement.
- Identify and align learning outcomes with course content, assignments, and assessments (and be able to measure student achievement).
- Implement flexible and innovative course design in conjunction with online teaching and learning (including universal design for ADA).
- Use Canvas as a data source for improved teaching, research, and conference/publication opportunities.
Become more self-sufficient in course management using Canvas.
Interested? Please REGISTER today as this opportunity will be limited to 20 participants!